Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Harry Potter: Rupert Grint Survives The swine flu

Rupert Grint is recovering after contracting swine flu on the set of the latest Harry Potter movie.

The actor was recently forced to take time off from filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which is currently shooting in Britain, after contracting the virus.
Grint, 20, has now recovered and is ready to get back to work promoting the sixth movie in the franchise, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Appearing at a press conference for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Grint said: "It was quite scary when they first told me I had swine flu, after what's been in the press and stuff. I thought, 'Am I going to die?'

He explains, "I did have swine flu, but it was just like any other flu I've had before. It was just a sore throat and I was in bed for a while, but it was quite scary when I was first told I had swine flu because of what's been in the press."
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is released nationwide on July 15 and the cast are currently working on an adaptation of JK Rowling's final book about the schoolboy wizard, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is being split into two films scheduled for release in 2010 and 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment