Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon and Kate Gosselin announce separation

Celebrity parents Jon and Kate Gosselin say they plan to divorce.

The breakdown of the marriage of America's reality TV couple Jon and Kate Gosselin has forced TLC to postpone future episodes of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."
"Kate and I have decided to separate," Jon said during an individual interview in which Kate wasn't present.
"Yes, we have decided that we will separate," Kate said in her own separate interview.
Based on the comments made during their separate interviews, it appeared as though Jon was the one who pushed for the separation.
"I tried to contemplate and think about it what would be better for us and it's just not good for our kids to be arguing in front of our kids. We can't be cordial with one another and we've decided to separate," Jon said.

Kate said the couple's children would remain with her in the family home in Pennsylvania, but that she and Jon would share custody and he would go into the home to be with the children.
"The kids will remain living in their house -- I've always called this their house. I will remain here as well during my portion of having them. Jon will also come here when it is his days and we will flip-flop that way," Kate said. "It's going to change a lot because I'm going to have time that I have to be away from here."

No comments:

Post a Comment