Thursday, July 2, 2009

Conscious of own acts:Johnny Depp

The 'Public Enemies' star - widely considered to be one of Hollywood's hottest men - avoids examining his appearance and even hates seeing his movies.

"If I can avoid the mirror when I brush my teeth in the morning I will. I find security and safety in the most profound degree of ignorance. If you can just stay ignorant about just about anything you will be OK. Just keep walking forward,says the 46-year-old actor Johnny Depp.

"I don't like to be aware of the product, I like the process. That is not my fault. I didn't do it. I was there but I didn't do it."
Johnny Depp joked to BANG Showbiz: "I would say the way I look is down to clean living. Most definitely. If you can avoid wine I would do it. And liquor definitely. Most definitely don't smoke - anything. "Stay in your room and watch reality television. That is how I do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment